Thursday, June 12, 2008

REX REGINA CASES ARE PRETTY NICE




So I just opened my new Rex Regina case. It's in a pretty box. I feel like I just got engaged. Wait, maybe my BlackBerry now has a significant other.
These are high quality cases from Rex Regina that go beyond the rubber cases that you may see at other places.
If you want to go for the high quality case, this is it! Check out their product line here at Rex Regina . They have other phone cases as well such as TREO and iPhones. We here at BlackBerry HomePage are going to giveaway a few of these. I want to you comment on why you want one and we will pick a few.

3 comments:

tncowman said...

I am tough on cases. I demand that my case is tough, but nice looking. I am a salesman and I am constantly pulling my phone out and answering calls or getting email. I need it to look nice as I am making sales calls. I hope the Rex Regina cases are as tough as they are nice looking!

Anthony Foister said...

Wow! The Rex Regina case looks pretty nice. I only have a simple case to keep my Crackberry, I mean my Baby- I mean my BB pearl 8100 in. I've been looking for some time for a new case and it looks like the R Regina case is it!!
Thanks BB Homepage! I would have never have known about this type of case without your site.

Rachel said...

I really want one of their cases because they don't look cheap like other cases out there. I especially like the pink one. I'm torn on the morgan case or the winston. Which one did you get and how did you like it?

BBHP Archive