Thursday, May 22, 2008

UNIFY4LIFE IS ABOUT TO MAKE YOUR BLACKBERRY A LIFESAVER












Guys I will admit I have a pretty nice set up at the house. Two plasmas, surround sound, HD DVR, Wii, X360 and a plethera of other electronic gadgets that would impress, but my biggest complaint is that I have probably 10 remote controls each doing something different. I hate it. The boys at Unify4life are about to my life and probably yours a little easier. They are turning your BlackBerry into a universal remote. And let's take it a step further. It has a television guide that will appear on your BlackBerry as well. You can browse, set show reminders, create a favorites lists etc. You can see an example of this above in the pictures or head to their site. The program is not quite out yet but we are in the works of talking about having a giveaway with Unify4life in the near future. Stay tuned to BBHP. You check their site out and you can get it before the stores receive it in October. We will keep you posted on any updates we get.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty awesome concept. I don't know though, I think I'd still pay the extra for a legitimate universal remote.