Tuesday, May 20, 2008

EA MOBILE GAMES FOR BLACKBERRY





Prediction for the NBA finals is the Lakers and Celtics. The Lakers will take the Spurs in 6 and the Celtics will go 7 with the Pistons. But wouldn't it be fun to play this out yourself on your BlackBerry? You can. Just check out the link here. If you disagree with my picks you can comment below. I am sure their are plenty of Spurs fans who disagree. But be warned. I'm never wrong. UPDATE CELTICS TAKE GAME ONE.

I must admit. I am a Madden addict. I play online (alot) To play on my BlackBerry will ruin me, but I gotta do it. I'm already only 92% at work. Now, this makes me want to leak a little information because BBHP has a nasty giveaway coming up for you fantasy football lovers. Stay tuned. You will love it. Remember. I'm never wrong.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lakers FTW.